Open Water Swim Buoy for Open Water Swimmers
- Ultralight swim buoy that provides a safe way to float and rest during your swims.
- Best open water swim buoy for those looking for a simple swimming buoy without any additional weight-adding features.
- No attached dry bag compartment. We know not everyone needs to bring their wallet, car keys and cellphone with them for their Ironman training swims.
- The open water swim buoy gently tows behind you without pulling you back or adding extra drag to your swim.
- Because of the natural buoyancy, the Open Water Swim Buoy can be used as a flotation device. You have reassurance that in case you cramp up or simply need rest, you are able to grab the float.
- Provides reassurance for open water swimmers by adding extra visibility and floatation, in case you cramp up or simply need rest. The Open Water Swim Buoy is light (8oz) so it will be easy to bring with you on a paddleboard or kayak trip.
- Please note! While the open water swim buoy add to your swim safety, they do not replace a personal flotation device (PFD) or a life vest.
Dimensions: 16” x 13” (40.64cm x 33.02cm)
Volume: 5L (No dry bag compartment)
30" (76.2cm) Diameter
Comfortable, easy-to-adjust straps
Product does not affect body position, stroke or speed of swimming.
Visible to lifeguards, boaters, jet skis or other potential hazards In Open Water.
How to use it?
- Loosen the valve cap (if not already).
- Inflate the buoy by blowing into the valve.
- Twist the valve cap to close and secure it.
- Attach the waist belt.
- After that, just swim and swim and swim.
- Most importantly, have fun, stay safe and keep the water clean!